Sunday, March 15, 2015

Interesting and Challenging At Once

If you will be a Number System, what would you be and why?

This was the bonus item in our quiz and I'd like to share my answer. I chose to be a hexadecimal because unlike the others, this number system uses not just numbers but also letters. Same with me,aside from the fact that I'm unique from everyone, well we all are, I also believe that some of my capabilities are beyond others' limitations.

Again, our topic was about the Number Systems but this time, it focuses on the binary system and it involved binary addition and subtraction, as well as the negative representation of binary numbers. The discussion went a little uninteresting because the topic was not easy to understand and a bit confusing. I was glad that the exercise was by group and in contest form :3 So much love for group works especially at times like this! Ha ha :)) Though I didn't fully understand the lesson, I enjoyed the activity very much. But then, I have to study and practice at home. Weeew numbers, it make our life interesting and challenging at once! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment